Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Filming and Saying goodbye to Helping Hand

    Hey All,
    It has been a wild few weeks and I can barely comprehend that it happened at all. I have very few words in this last entry. The filming went well, two takes after getting ready. Learning even as we take the last few steps in the process. It's all part of it. I may forget the lines that we used as jokes and the thoughts I threw out, but the people and the lessons I learned will be remembered - however cliché and romanticized it's kind of the point for those to stick. I can only take my hat off to my cast and crew- Lane, Josh, and Taylor. Without such brilliant talent I doubt the project would be what it is. At the end it was a strange feeling. I felt rather than letting go I had already said my goodbyes to the show and so I was watching it walk on its own. A strange detachment. A far distance. I can only hope to get the opportunity again. Watching it back on the screen there is a different feel to it, and I now truly understand the effect a camera. It separates people from the action, there is a different kind of action needed. The project has its wings all the same and stands strong as a one act. 
    Nich.

No comments:

Post a Comment