Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

A Bow for Now

 Well the job is done! We have filmed Tilly and are now in the process of being edited. I loved seeing the actors in their costumes and the set being simple and sweet. The actors did such an amazing job to the point of only having to film a couple times. The director has been the backbone of this whole process of making sure everybody would be more than ready for the filming process. I couldn’t have asked for a better director for this show. The other directors and dramatists have also been an amazing support system. You could tell we all cared about our craft and respect the other's art as well. I can’t wait for everybody to see it. I am nervous and excited but I know it is because I care deeply for all of our craft and hopefully the audience will see it as well. I am so glad to have been a part of this and to have learned and grown from this opportunity. Thanks for being part of the process. I am now taking my final bow….for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment