Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Production Begins! - A Helping Hand

 Another week of One Act planning in the books! 

Things are finally starting to pick up this week- our shows have been cast and we just had our first read through tonight! It was nice getting to chat after reading through to see what the actors thought now knowing the script and I'm so excited work alongside all these talented and creative people. I'm absolutely thrilled to get back into rehearsal spaces and see this show progress come alive week by week.

Alongside with working on "A Helping Hand", I have the pleasure of getting to co-costume design with Savannah Taggard on the show "Fetch" written by Libby Brennan! So it'll be an extremely immersive experience for me and I feel proud to get to take all of this responsibility on and know that we all have each other's backs in this. 

On to starting rehearsals!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment