Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Sasquatch Performance

This week we had our opening night on Wednesday. After tech and dress rehearsals, I was so excited to see the cast perform in front of a full audience. The show sold out, and the audience was very reactive and in tune to each of the shows. It was so exciting to sit in the audience and watch Sasquatch, knowing that we had put the work in and this is the final product. My family was there on Wednesday night, which was really special for me. The characters in this play are based off of my family members, so they all had a laugh at some of their personality traits that I poked fun at. I am really proud of how the show turned out. From the actors, to the staging, to the lighting and sound design, I thought it was a very enjoyable show. I also really enjoyed getting to see the other shows that my peers have developed this term. Each of the shows is creative and unique in their own way. I'm looking forward to seeing the show again on Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment