Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Week 2: The Casting


Week 2! This week has been a different pace than last week. Watching people audition is much less stressful than auditioning myself. Also, watching our directors work was exciting! Finally hearing and seeing the words I had written was both fun and hard. There were a lot of times when I cringed at the sound of my own words because I didn’t like the way I had worded things, or hearing a typo I accidentally missed. However, I thought everyone who auditioned read very well. Most were playing it safe, which is what is expected, but a few of them made some good and bold choices. The casting process was tough because of having to trade and cut people, and find the right dynamic for each play, but I believe it was a great success! I am so excited to start working and rehearsing with our awesome cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment