Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Episode 1: Into the Process

After few days of stressing, we got a cast we dreamed of. The cast is really talented and some of them will be doing a debut at Osu theatre. One of the great qualities  of the cast is there are hilarious, they all have some amazing comedic timing. My director arranged a read through at my house and all the cast meet each other for the first time and we started to read the play. 

While they were reading my play, there was this joy that started to sparkle in me, I was really excited to see my play and my characters coming to life. After the read through, I realized that there are few more changes that I need to make to the script to make it more clear to the audience. My director mentioned that it is finally time to schedule rehearsals. I'm so excited to see the actors trying to play more with play.


Have a Wonderful day,
Srimanyu

No comments:

Post a Comment