Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Final Product FFDG

After re-writing the script a few times and rehearsing for weeks I must say that I am extremely pleased with the final product of the play. I am very proud to have been a part of the One-Act Festival and feel that it is something I will remember for the rest of my life. Everyone I got the chance to work with was amazing and this really was a team effort. The cast, the directors, the stage crew, Liz our fearless leader, and of course all the other writers. Together we formed a team and I have made a lot of new friends and learned so much. Thank you to everyone who came out to see the One-Act Festival, we truly appreciate your support and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I am very grateful to have had this opportunity. I am going to miss you all, and hope for you each one of you the very best! It is sad to say goodbye but as they say "Sa La Vie", perhaps we all will all cross roads again some day in the future, future, and if we don't that would be an unfortunate case. I "heart" you guys!
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment