Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dress Rehearsal

Today we had our dress rehearsal with all of the "tech" cues as well. I feel really good about everything at this point and I am very proud of our team. The work has been put in as well as the time, now it is all about execution and enjoying the performance. This has been a totally unique experience: writing a play, and then watching it slowly come to life over months of work and preparation. All and all it has turned out far better then I originally thought it would and I am very proud of the work we have done.
It has also been a lot of fun to watch the other plays slowly evolve and come to life as well. Especially since I was there last term when the other writers were still working on their rough drafts. We were all writing at the same time and now all of the performances are happening back to back, which is really cool.
Thank you to everyone who has helped out, tried out, and is performing! This is going to be a very fun event and I am proud to be a part of it. Cheers!
-Mike
Above from left to right: (J. Garret) Lt. Ronny H. Colderman, (Bryan Smith) Dr. Vonfeldsteinburgerburg, (Alexa Johnson) Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment