Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

The Calm Before the Storm - Fetch

 Sort of an ironic title for the blog post, I think, since dogs generally hate storms. But Fetch Films in 2 days!!! AHHH exciting!

Seeing the set starting to come together and the actors finally at a point in which they are super comfortable in their lines and able to play around more, it is very cool. I am so impressed with Noah, Leah, and AJ for all the work they have put in and how much they've been improving during the rehearsal process. Lorna has made a masterpiece out of my writing and it makes me very very happy to see. 

I am a bit nervous for filming because we will be using the earpieces, but I find comfort in that the actors have been extremely consistent in their blocking and have it down in their muscle memory. It will probably be a long and tedious process, but I am sure that it will look good in the end. 

I am probably most excited to see the costumes for this show. I have gotten glimpses and pieces of it but that is really going to help bring the characters to the surface.

Can't wait for Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment