Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Helping Hand: Final Rehearsal, Filming

     And so, now less than a week from being finished with the play, I feel more proud than ever. I am proud of my actors Lane and Josh, and of Playwright and my stage manager, Taylor. It is hard to come up with words. It has been such an amazing experience. I am so excited to see the filming and there after the final product on screen. I am excited to see them in costume and giving it all they got. I feel so happy with all of it: the work going through characters and collaborating to create this work as it is performed. I don't have too many words. I simply wish to extend my thanks to all who have been part of the process and have been more than patient with me during this process. 

    The last rehearsal went so well. We did some testing with lights and audio to make sure it would all work when filming. I received some notes and incorporated them into the performance. After practice the cast and crew had a bit of a debrief where we let out all of our feelings about the play and the process and we all felt that it was such a powerful and positive experience. 

    I am so excited to see this through the rest of the way and see the final product, as I have said. 

    Nich.

No comments:

Post a Comment