Pages

Friday, April 23, 2021

The Play With The Stuffed Animal In It: A Vision is Born.

After auditions, the process of creating a show truly starts.

The creative production team is at full force in creating a wonderful festival for our audiences. Already we have booked spaces to rehearse, actors to move around, and constant conversation about what the vision for the show is.

So what is the vision for The Play with the Stuffed Animal In It?

The short answer, it's complicated.
The longer answer, it's complicated. 

I want you to be aware that I don't mean complicated in any negative connotation, instead, I mean it in a truthful sense. When there are many voices within a project the overall vision needs to be built upon that. 

There is a story I wanted to tell
There is a story my director, Hannah wants to tell
There is a story that the actors want to tell

Our goal in Rehearsal is to bring all of these stories together and create work that we can all be proud of. One that we are excited to spread the news about and look back on fondly through the years.

My vision? My true vision? 
I just want to have a really fun experience. One with everyone involved, including the audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment