Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Episode VI: The End

It feels like a long time since I've written this play, when I was writing this I was just having fun with the characters. I wanted to write play that will make people laugh. I wanted to write something original, completely different content. I remember the day of the submission, I hard time deciding, if i wanted to submit my play. It was hard because, I love acting and I love one acts. The entire day I've spent thinking "Do I want to act this term or tell a story?". I had the confidence that my play will get selected and I'm grateful that it did. This has been the greatest experience ever. The feeling is great. When you look at the real life version of your imagination, it will blow your mind. I grateful for my cast , they're all really talented and committed. I would gladly be part of this team if I get the chance. They have done a great job bringing the characters to life and exactly how I pictured when I was writing the play. So, this is it, the time has come, today is the day we finally show you our product we've all been working really hard for. The Panel B opens tonight at 7:30pm and Friday at 7:30 pm and finally Sunday at 2:00 pm. I'll be at all of them and I will expect you and your friends to be there. But if I don't get to see you? Then please enjoy the show because you are in for a ride.

Have A Wonderful Day,
Srimanyu Ganapathineedi

No comments:

Post a Comment