Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Episode 2: 2nd Rehearsal

I believe that we are progressing quicker than I thought. Wendy, my director scheduled a rehearsal sheet for the entire process. I couldn't go to the first rehearsal because I had a class during that time. I was really nervous when I looked at the date. The only thought that was coming to my brain is "There is not enough time till opening" and I was scared that my actors wouldn't understand any of my characters and "What if my story telling is not clear enough". There were so many voices telling about the problems and making me paranoid but at the same time I knew that we only had a read through by far. So I went to the second rehearsal nervous but once I saw the actors perform few scenes, that gave me confidence. At that point, the voices are gone and I acquired a  lot of confidence in both my play and the actors. Wendy is doing a tremendous job with directing and I'm excited to see what I'm going to see in the next rehearsal.
Wendy has given me a daunting task. She asked to find an opening and closing music for the show and that thought is killing me because, I started to look for them 26 hours ago and I still haven't found a good song. I have to find an amazing opening song because it sets up the show perfectly. For now i thought to have "Dear Mr Fantasy" by Traffic but that music have been used for the Endgame movie. I know that I'm not going to sleep till I find a great song.

Have a Wonderful Day,
Srimanyu Ganapathineedi 

No comments:

Post a Comment