Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Punny

WOW. This last week has been a whirlwind of activity! It started with the weekend, tech on Saturday and dress on Sunday, Monday off, and then back at it on Tuesday. On Tuesday Risa went home sick and wasn't able to perform, so my professor filled in for her, so nice. 
I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off before Liz told me she would help out, and it was a huge load off of my shoulders.
 Risa came in still sick but feeling a little better on Wednesday, planning on having a doctors appointment on Thursday, which was yesterday and our opening day! Turned out she had a sinus and respiratory infection! Ouch. But she powered through warmups and got ready to do the show! 
When lights came up I was blown away. Their hard work paid off! It was incredible, I was so proud of my actors, Joel and Gabe and Joe went above and beyond, they had energy and great comedic timing. Risa blew it out of the water, even though she was sick she had the best performance I have ever seen. I can't wait to give them their notes and have an even better performance tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment