Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Directors and friends

My fellow directors have become some of my best friends.

PJ is a lovely person all around, inside and out. Her laugh, passion and dedication astounds me. I especially love riding in her car listening to intense dance music and watching her air drum all the beats. Her show had excellent blocking, and a really fun set, not to mention it was really funny.

Reed. I love this kid! He has an awesome sense of humor, great hair, and is a genuinely sweet guy, and he's single ladies! I have been friends with him for over two years now, and I can honestly say he is one of my best friends. His show, "Dark King Kills Unicorn" was full of dark humor and some goofy bits, it was one of my personal favorites being very clever and well understood by the actors and the director. 

Kelsea and I have known each other for almost eight years, ever since high school she has been sweet, goofy, and kind to everyone around her, even me during my freshman year of high school when I was a total nerd. Her show went along with her personality perfectly, it was funny, quick, energetic and fun. 

Sedona's show, "Funeral Tea" was a lovely little British play that was classy and fun, just like Sedona.  Out of all the blocking I say in the shows hers impressed me the most. It is hard to direct five people on one small stage and make it look good! 

Brian is a gem, he is extremely hard working and dedicated, he has good ideas and isn't afraid to make big choices. His show was very clever and interesting. He did an amazing job in the one acts and I am so glad that I have gotten to know him better this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment