Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

It's All Over

Well it has been months in the making and just like that it is over. Four days of performance from my actors and now the 2016 Spring One Act festival is complete. All the sets have been struck. Props have been put away and the spike tape has been peeled from the floor. It is strange to think that I am already moving on to the next show when it finally feels like this one was starting to make some real headway. I will say that the final performance were my actors best performances and that they went out with a bang and that's not just because the show ends with a flare gun. Its been roughly two months since we started this process and I'm sure that my other directors feel the same way as I do. Glad that all of the stress is now gone from waiting to see if people like what you have created and put out into the world. At the same time, that sigh of relief is somewhat bittersweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment