Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Tech weekend-
This weekend we celebrated Memorial Day Weekend by gearing up for our performances this coming week! Saturday we ran through our set changes and we added lighting to our shows. This process has been such a fun new challenge! For my show I've added a dark red light change to signify a huge change in character for Victoria. It turned out looking great and it adds so much to the scene. Today, Sunday, we had our first full dress rehearsal and added our sound clips. My actors look great in their costumes! I can't wait for us to have audiences. We still have a lot of cleaning up to do between now and opening, but I'm confident that all of the shows with be spiffy and in great shape for opening night Thursday. All of the directors have worked so hard this term and I am so proud to be a part of this festival with them. These shows will be great! Come and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment