Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hey everyone, we start company run throughs this week! I am extremely excited to be able to see all of the one act plays we have prepared in action. Rehearsals for my show, Cake Top Follies has been going well! We had our first rehearsal with my actors eating REAL CAKE on Friday. It was super fun and messy, which is exactly what I wanted. It's a hot mess, literally. We still have work to do cleaning up certain beats and the physical comedy between the two sisters, but I'm excited to start putting it all together. It's been great to work with my actors and I'm excited to see the show take off without me. This week will really solidify their blocking choices and things they have been experimenting. I'm excited to showcase the final project in less than two weeks! Time has really flown by, and I'm very proud at how far my actors have come through the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment