Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Cheep Cheep 7

Last Dress!

Last night's last dress went just dandy. I was impressed by how much the cast has grown over the term and now I'm a bit more willing to give my (and Joseph's) baby up to them as I fade into irrelevancy. It's a good practice to stop giving notes once the show starts running (with exceptions if something important really needs to be fixed). So for now, it's on them, and I'm pretty confident in their abilities.


Part of loving something is knowing when you need to let it go spread it's little chicken wings and fly away. I believe that we've all put good work into this production and it shows. However, I don't get to just leave, but instead sit through the next five performances grinding my teeth as I internally nit-pick every single detail. You loyal readers can expect one more blog after this, summarizing our glorious success or cataclysmic failure. I think the crowning high-rise action scene at the end is what will make or break the performance.

 I'd tell you what it's about, but I wouldn't want to CHEEP-en the experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment