Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Firstly, I think we should give me a hearty round of applause. This blog took me an impressively long time figure out and, though I contemplated forfeiting frequently and often, I stuck with it and now look at me! Posting to the blog! I think...hopefully this gets posted...but yay me! I tend not to stray too far from Word. Believe me, this is a success. But unfortunately, no wine to celebrate.

Secondly, I would just like to say I've restarted this "Secondly" paragraph like seven times (obviously with obligatory dance breaks). If I can get through this, I deserve another hearty round of applause.

So many dance breaks.

I have now sat on my couch for over an hour and I've come up with nothing. I don't think I should be a professional blogger. I'll just stick with playwriting.

I don't think I have a "secondly." That's for tomorrow. Yesterday was about joining this incredible opportunity with one act in hand. Today was about navigating Blogger. And tomorrow, I will have a better idea of what "secondly" means. (Mostly because it's bedtime, goddammit)

Toodles,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment