Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Final Show

In case you haven't seen it yet, the One-Acts final performance is today. It's not too late for anyone who wants to see it! It starts at 2 PM today.

The process of having a play be staged that you wrote has been a wonderful and enriching one. Helping out first hand with my director (the wonderful Addie McDermond) and the entire cast of Hint is a fulfilling dream (albeit one I didn't know I had at the beginning of this term). And to see an audience pay good, hard-earned money to see something that I created, and furthermore laugh at the parts they're supposed to laugh at, gives me a sense of pride. I know everyone is proud of the work we do here and again, if you haven't been here yet, we would love to see you today.

I wanted to thank everyone involved (Cast, directors, other writers, crew, Liz) and each wonderful audience we have had each night. Thank you all so much, and here's to a great final show!

Colin Fant

No comments:

Post a Comment