Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Tilly almost to the end

Hi y'all!

It's been a moment! Life has been wild but we're back and moving with one rehearsal left and filming to come the next two days after this goes up. The show has a lot of moving parts as any production does and it's at the point where trusting the process is particularly important. I am nervous for filming, but I also know we have a group of hardworking individuals who are ready and willing to give this their all. I am so proud of the product we have this far and can't wait to see what comes next from the editor. Sharing this with you all will truly show the labor of love when we've created a full moving piece. There are not words to say how enjoyable it has been to be back in a space and directing in person after last year's radio plays. Thank you to the department for wanting to find ways to make art. Thank you to my writer for giving me a show to put together. Thank you to my actors for their hard work that I know will continue. Thank you to the people out there willing to take the content we are making and support it. We still have a bit to go and I know tomorrow's 9am rehearsal will be exactly what we need before filming. Write to you all after filming!

Haille Lantz

No comments:

Post a Comment