Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2021

I've Done All that I can Do- The Play with the Stuffed Animal in It

 Hello!

I just wanted to start off with a quick thanks to everyone who has followed along with the posts made for this production.

It has been an absolute delight to write them and even more so to see the love that everyone has had for their shows.

It is difficult to let go of a show and leave it up to the audience to love. 

I'll give a recommendation for the premiere of our show-

Watch it over and over again. 

I think that's the absolute beauty in creating theatre through the filming process. It allows the viewers to rewatch their favorite moments or even get the chance to catch something new. Feel free to pause it, rewind, and admire the love and care that goes into our craft.

I'm thankful to be a part of a production that lovingly shows off the versatile skills that exist within the theatre department. 

A part of me hopes that it entices you to take a moment and step into our world. 

"I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being." (Oscar Wilde)

No comments:

Post a Comment