Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Future, Future, So Long...

This has been a very emotional week for me, which is funny because I am not usually that emotional of a person. But with graduation just around the corner and after having attended the cast party this last Saturday day it really hit me that I will be moving on and saying goodbye to so many of my old friends here at OSU as well as having to say goodbye to my new friends (so many whom I met in the making of this production). I am excited for the future but graduating will be bittersweet to say the least.

I have learned so much from all of you. Alex you are a great leader, and your talents are seemingly boundless my friend. We got to collaborate again one of these days! Zipp you are an awesome writer and you always call me out on my bull-crap, which is greatly appreciated. Mike you are an awesome guy with crazy powerful intensity man and that really translated into Ricky's play. Seriously man you are a great director and though I have never seen you act I am guessing that you are awesome. Abbey you are a pro that knows what to do in like every situation. I wish I had your know-how! Megan you are a great writer, who has a really unique style!. Chrispy, I am not saying bye to you because I am going to see you in Vegas my friend. But in case I don't you are awesome man! You always make me laugh and you are extremely talented. Tucker, you are like the nicest person ever! And I have heard that you are a tremendous actor from other Seus kids so it must be true.  Liz, you kick ass and everybody knows it.

Thank you guys so much! I am going to miss all of you and wish you all the very best! But I think I will miss you most of all scarecrow! (Sorry had to do it).
See you in the Future, Future.
Cheers!
-Miking

No comments:

Post a Comment